• Kindly look after your belongings. (933 accept no liability for the loss of any of your possessions.)
• The audible use of phones is only permitted in a designated area. (Smoking area)
• Leave your study place tidy for the person after you. Put your trash in the bins provided.
• Respect the study environment of others and adapt your behaviour accordingly by keeping noise to a minimum level.
• Keep the toilet doors closed at all times, and no throwing of tissue, napkin etc. in the toilet.
• Smoking is permitted in a designated area.
• Clean-As-You-Go policy = All used mugs and utensils are needed to be washed after use.
• All VIP room reservations need a 50% down payment, and all details should be provided.
• Always provide your I.D to avail Partnership discounts.
• Use of locker is Php35/day, lockers must be emptied out at the end of the day.
• You may eat and drink while studying, but alcohol is not permitted.
• Once you leave your things unattended on any tables, the owner/reserve client is considered as running time.
• 933 security guard on duty is entitled to check your belongings before and after your stay in the premises for the safety of everyone.
• Any damage and breakage will be charged to the person liable.
• Let us know when something needs attention.
• Shared working space means shared eating spaces in many instances. If you eat at your table, it’s better to choose mild foods that do not leave a strong odour.
LOG-IN HOUSE RULES
• Registration is compulsory
• 933 community executives are not responsible to remind your log-in time.
• If you exceed your time limit by 10 minutes, this is counted as an hour.
• Clients who avail partnership discount must present valid school I.D
• One promo at a time
• Loyalty card must be presented after the transaction at the counter.
RESERVATION HOUSE RULES
• All online reservation through Facebook, Messenger, Call and Message should give full details:
• Clients who did not show up on time reserved is forfeited and will be given to the next reservation/walk-in client.
• All clients who reserve rooms should pay 50% down payment 2 days before the desired time.
• Cancellation of a reservation on room 1 day before, can claim 25% of down payment.
• Cancellation of reservation within the day is forfeited, therefore no refund shall be made.
VIP ROOMS HOUSE RULE
• Clients who avail VIP room rate are entitled to use the whiteboard.
• Whiteboard marker is at the counter, just ask any of the community executives and they would be glad to assist you.
• No laughing out loud nor no shouting.
• Maintain cleanliness of the room.
MEMBERSHIP HOUSE RULE
• To avail membership card
-Fill up the membership form
-Present to valid I.D
• Valid for 1 year.
• Discount coupon can be used one time only.
• Members can use the shower
• Lost premier card, will be charged.
• 15% discount every visit. (not applicable to other promos)
• Members can only stay at one place at a time unless logged out from the other branch and logged in to another branch.
PANTRY HOUSE RULE
• All glasses, plates and utensils must be washed.
• No stainless steel is allowed in the microwave.
• The pantry is not a study place, give the seats to the clients who are going to have their food.
• Moderate your discussion at pantry area.
PARTNERSHIP/ORG HOUSE RULES
• Every organization have free 2 hours use of conference room for exec. Boards, monthly.
• Advance reservation for the free use of 2 hours, should be made.
• 933 will terminate the contract if any violation occurred.
• 10% discount to the partner organization upon presenting membership card or any identification card.
DISCLAIMER: 933 IS NOT A LODGING AREA AS ITS PURPOSE IS FOR PEOPLE TO STUDY AND DO-WORK.